- VACANCY FOR ONE PARISH COUNCILLORThe Parish Council has one vacant seat for a Parish Councillor. If you would like to help make a difference, and be involved… Read more: VACANCY FOR ONE PARISH COUNCILLOR
- Update on the planned refurbishment works for Sea Road Car ParkWealden District Council have advised us of the planned programme of works for the Sea Road car park and the refurbishment of the… Read more: Update on the planned refurbishment works for Sea Road Car Park
- Notice of VacancyPARISH OF PEVENSEY (PEVENSEY BAY) PARISH WARD NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that due to the death of Robert Peasgood, a vacancy has arisen… Read more: Notice of Vacancy
- Pevensey Parish Councils Annual Community GrantsPevensey Parish Council is pleased to announce that its Annual Community Grants is now open! Each year the Council extends the opportunity to… Read more: Pevensey Parish Councils Annual Community Grants
- PRESS RELEASE FOR TREETOPS FORMAL OPENINGAfter many years of trying to secure funds, Pevensey Parish Council (PCC) was pleased to be able to install a new piece of… Read more: PRESS RELEASE FOR TREETOPS FORMAL OPENING
The modern parish of Pevensey with a population of approximately 4,000 is situated in the district of Wealden in East Sussex, England, midway between the coastal towns of Eastbourne and Bexhill.
The Parish Council meetings are held at St Wilfrids Church Hall, Eastbourne Road, Pevensey Bay usually on the first Tuesday of the month, commencing at 7:00pm. Full Council meets monthly, excluding August. Unless indicated otherwise members of the public are welcome to attend all the Parish Council meetings. The dates of the meetings can be found in the below calendar.
Coming up meetings: